[BaadAssGremlins] 3hole gre/hor overlay, reb radio, mirrors 77/78 amx de

[BaadAssGremlins] 3hole gre/hor overlay, reb radio, mirrors 77/78 amx decal

Here are a few things chunked onto ebay the other day, figured some of you might be
remotely interested. There are some mirrors, like the passenger side remote with 70 inche
long cable, will work on a whole number of models, but someone wanting uber rare pass
remote they can hook up thru door, under dash to have adjuster right in front of them near
column there is one for you, I have had about 5 of them in stock since 1983 or so. Here is
a other things, take a look at the new Gremlin/Hornet machined three hole gauge cluster
overlay also with glovebox and surround too.

Rebel/Ambassador/Matador nice radio AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351418314

here is the three hole new Gremlin/Hornet machined overlay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351420083

this is the metal turned aluminum 2 hole type

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351425997

I just destroyed two original machined overlays from a 77 AMX to get this right. But am
working on a three hole dash gauge overlay in same 'metal' type like the two hole shown
here. And used the glovebox covers and surrounds to get the cuts right for the heavy vinyl
machined covers like the three hole above. So hope to have in month three hole metal
turned type also.

still have some NOS 77 AMX decals,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351428885

and 78 AMX decals, have some black and maybe 3 sets of white left, sorry, out of the gold
ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351429019

mirror

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351430523

rare passenger side REMOTE mirror, read description

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351431173

a PAIR of 70-74 chrome head mirrors, rather nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351438686

another mirror

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351444327

and another mirror (hey, I said I found a box of 20-30 of them here)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351444671

thanks for looking,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825