From: BLDFW
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 9:34 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1970 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 280 SL - $5400 & 1969 Chevrolet Camar

He's advertising all of Michigan but not in Montana.

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 2980
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 2:21 AM

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

1970  Mercedes-Benz  SL-Class  280 SL - $5400 & 1969 Chevrolet Camar

Posted by: "Eddie Stakes" eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   eddiestakes

Thu Aug 6, 2009 11:15 am (PDT)

Hey for those of ya'll who remember the scammer I mentioned on craigslist recently, he is back but with more BS this time with live.com and yahoo.com emails of which those too, like hotmail.com will shut him down quickly. Good to see he has a high dollar Camaro and a even higher dollar Mercedes all stuff up at Great Falls, Montana, boy, that driveway gettign crowded! I just got off phone with guy in Dallas who agreed to 'lead him on' and have some fun with scammer, the other guy emasiled me after googling the scammers name and guess what it came up off my site!