[BaadAssGremlins] one shoes (non amc related)

[BaadAssGremlins] one shoes (non amc related)

Hey everyone, I bought out a small inventory a few months ago of a closed down sporting
good store here in Houston. If you have a minute, take a look at all these brand new shoes
I have on ebay for 99 cents. They are only ONE SHOE, not pairs (or if pair is mismatched)
but figured some of you know some handicapped folks, especially veterans of Iraq and
Afghanistan who might have lost a limb and could use one brand new....shoe for rehab
perhaps. I had over 100 of these, all sizes and have slowly sold them off. Believe it or
not I tried to donate them to Walter Reed, who sent me to local Houston Vet groups, and
amazingly, none of them interested. But the ones sold so far have been to just that:
veterans who are now handicapped.

So if you know any handicapped vets, or friends, family, anyone who could use a brand new
shoe, go take a look at this mess of them I have on ebay for 99 cents:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

ain't making any money on them just want them to get into hands of folks who are at a
disadvantage with lost limb perhaps.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx