[BaadAssGremlins] 1st gen AMX grille, Hornet/Gremlin dash, PASS side REM

[BaadAssGremlins] 1st gen AMX grille, Hornet/Gremlin dash, PASS side REMOTE mirror & mirrors

Not sure I mentioned this here but posted it on the original amcforum at www.amccars.net
so if I mentioned this here already, then heat is getting to me as 100 again today.

Here is a big mess of ebay stuff ending MONDAY NIGHT. There is a first generation 68 AMX
grille, a complete Hornet Gremlin dash and a few 70-74 mirrors as just found a box of
20-30 of them here, so have to clean and dump like lots of other stuff.

One of the mirrors is a retangular head passenger side REMOTE with cable in case some of
you want to customize it for your AMX or Javelin, I even took a mitchellesce-like spooky
photo of my HAND in the auction holding it up to hurricane Ike AMX PS door. I don't like
to take photos of my hand, or any other body parts for those auctions, remembering a site
I saw years ago of funny ebay auction photos and there was big Greek hairy guy nekked who
didn't know his reflection was in the silver pitcher on the big oak table, so that image
of a walrus who needed to nair whole body has haunted me taking photos.  :P

So here a bunch of stuff ending Aug 10th, Monday night, no reserve some of you might be
interested in perhaps:

1st generation aMX grille
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349797322

pair chrome mirrors 70-74
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349794491

green stripe door tag blank
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349790726

Hornet/Gremlin dash
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349782093

Hornet/Gremlin metal machined dash overlay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349777854

Passenger side REMOTE mirror, almost NOS condition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349798938

Another mirror
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330349793839

Too much to list here, but this is main link:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

And thanks for looking.
Eddie Stakes

713.464.8825