[BaadAssGremlins] Woodward Dream Cruise, Suburban Detroit - Invitation

[BaadAssGremlins] Woodward Dream Cruise, Suburban Detroit - Invitation

Hey all you Midwesterners or anywhere close to Michigan, if you would like to see about a week of classic American cars, (many AMC models - including my Gremlins), roughly 40,000+ cars cruising Woodward Avenue through suburban Detroit I invite you to make a trip up with or without your classic to take in the festivities the week of August 10 - 16 with the big days/nights on Friday and Saturday. You won't see any foreign "crap" and you will enjoy the American pride that so many owners wait all summer to put on display. The auto companies have been forced to bow out of their displays for economic reasons, but that will not dampen anyone's spirits. All of us AMC fanatics need to stick together, so send me an email if you might be in the area to visit.
Come on out to enjoy the cars and the show. For info go to www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: