[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1974 AMC amx nice - $3000 scammers

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1974 AMC amx nice - $3000 scammers

Eh you saw that one coming, for those with short term memory like myself, this scammer had a ad in Hilton Head SC on craigslist, might still be there, craigslist is a little slow sometimes, but hotmail shut the scammers account down already of domenico49@xxxxxxxxxxx Interesting is that the scammer actually has a physical address, probably old crackhouse barn (hey, a klandy like old dirt floor boat barn!) but if any of you are up in that area, might stop by to see if actual address or anything at all there. I can tell you what won't be there is that AMX they were trying to scam someone on.
=============
the account, domenico49@xxxxxxxxxxx has been closed, in accordance
with our Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our
members to send objectionable or unwanted material of any kind or nature
using our service.
Don't be surprised if you see same old blue AMX pop up on other areas craigslists with same old story about guy being deployed to Iraq and can't tell you what size engine it is even though ad has new rebuild, duh.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com