[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 82 Concorde turn signal parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 82 Concorde turn signal parts wanted

The folks below are looking for a turn signal cam for their Concord wagon, if anyone has one for sale or can give part number to interchange or unit please feel free to comment. For those of you in Houston area, I used to get a whole lot of electrical work done by Metro Auto Electric on Harwin between Fondren and Gessner years ago, those guys were great troubleshooting electrical shorts and problems, and changing stuff out. Anyone with help, advise please feel free to reply and copy your reply also to MJ below, thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com