Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fuel Filler Hose for my '59 Rambler Classic(Se

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fuel Filler Hose for my '59 Rambler Classic(Series ...

You need special "gasoline/alcohol resistant" filler hose. I doubt that radiator hose will last long.

This is a common item at marine supply houses since most boats use this type of rubber hose between the deck and tanks below. They come in many diameters and are usually sold by the foot. If you are not near water, check online there are many companies that sell Marine supply's online.

Wade