[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fuel Filler Hose for my '59 Rambler Classic(Series

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Fuel Filler Hose for my '59 Rambler Classic(Series 10) interchange advise wanted

Glenn below is looking for a fuel filler hose for his Rambler. I mentioned to him some Rebel Machine guys have adapted radiator hoses to use for that spot between gas tank and fuel filler tube. Possibly some of you know other tricks perhaps. If so, please share them to help Glenn Rambler again, be sure to copy your reply to him and 'tanks' in advance to all who reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com