From: Dave Tuck
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:35 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Can't Be Bothered

Well, I've emailed company "K" in Ohio, company "G" in California and company "AP" in Florida, and no replies.
The hinge bushings are only a small part of my parts list, but one of the items I need soon as my painter wants to hang the doors before he goes too much further.
Then there's the shackle bushes, leaf spring clamps, spring inserts, glass channels, weatherstrips and door rubbers... so I think it will be a reasonable order.
I have all group numbers and part numbers.

Dave

Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.