[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Rally rim restoration

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Rally rim restoration

Dave is in Illinois (some of ya'll know him from my VENDORS list) but is looking for a restoration specilaist for some 71-74 8 slot rally rims. Or, as mentioned on the phone, possibly if he can find the correct paint, he might do them himself, thanks in advance to all who might reply and be sure to copy your reply to Dave also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com