[BaadAssGremlins] 1983 Spirit Parts needed

[BaadAssGremlins] 1983 Spirit Parts needed

Not sure if I am in the right Church or not, so if not, I apologize for that, but you fellows are a wealth of AMC knowledge, so I figure if someone in this group does not know, then the stuff is probably not out there - but I am in need of some Spirit Parts - The sister of a good friend of mine has a beautiful 83 Spirit (back seat has never been sat in) that she needs some pieces for to make it totally pristine -
2 Door handles (Outer) - new would be preferred if these are available:
2 rear red circular side marker light lense and 2 of the rectangular front side marker lense (hers are stress cracked) :  and finally ,  complete set of window rubber mouldings and the rubber coated window guides for both doors- Not sure if these have been reproduced or not - probably not but good used would work, and in some cases, the parts needed might be interchangeable with oher AMC machines.  Anyway, any assistance as to where these parts might be found would be appreciated . I may be contacted off list at "traveler@xxxxxxxxxxxx".  Thanks in advance.

Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: