Re: [BaadAssGremlins] michael jackson & farrah fawcett

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] michael jackson & farrah fawcett

Youre killing me!  I almost spit my morning coffee out my nose laughing.  MJ and I are both 1958 models, just like the Edsel.  Farrah also adorned my bedroom wall - I think it was mandatory for all 18 yr old guys back then.
And Eddie, I think I had the last brand new Kraco 8 track.  My buddy gave me a sealed n.i.b.
one 4 or 5 yrs ago that he had in his garage.  I even mailed in the warranty postcard just for the hell of it!  BTW Gary Wright was the Dream Weaver...
Tom