Re: [BaadAssGremlins] michael jackson & farrah fawcett

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] michael jackson & farrah fawcett

Its a tragedy when two old famous white women pass away. I heard since Mike was mostly plastic from all the surgeries that they plan on melting him down and making lego's out of him so the kids can play with him for a change.
Bart