From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] borg warner trans wanted
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Tad Anderson" <tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 10:08 AM

The folkds below are looking for a Borg Warner trans to mate up with their 71 258. Anyone
have something for sale or can point them in right direction or advise is appreicated,
feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to also copy your reply
to Tad.
============ ========= ========= =====

Hi Eddie
I've hear a lot of good things about you and hope you can help me out; I'd like to find
an M11, M12, M40, or M43 - in order of ideal tranny listed first! I'll be putting this
behind a currently very mild 1971 258 block with ds starter in my 67 american. I'd like to
get something strong in there before I start going crazy with the engine J If you know of
a source or have a working tranny in stock that will work, please feel free to shoot me an
e-mail or give me a buzz. 414-339-4571 Hope all is well on your end. From one old parts
dealer to another.Cheers,
-Tad Anderson
AndersonVintagePart s.com
tad@andersonvintage parts.com