Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1976 hornet

i my self am a little mad right now the car was supposed to be delivered early this morning and it never showed i have tried to contact the guy i bought it from but i can not reach him the only thing i can think of is that because it has been raining since friday night that he did not want to go and get it so now it looks like it will be another 2 weeks before i get it  as i have my kids next weekend and i can not take time away from them  so now i have bought people some time probable 2 weeks sorry for any inconveince that this might have caused

--- On Sat, 6/20/09, Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1976 hornet
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 9:16 PM

Hi there,
If you were to part it out if nobody wants it I would like the hood, grille and bumpers, other front fender. I would like to have the whole car but cannot get it at such short notice.  Also does it have an owners manual? If you could hold them for awhile or we could figure shipping..  Its toooo   bad to see it go to waste       Thanks                 Luke