From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] it was 99 degrees here today [4 Attachments]
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:28 PM

So we get 9-12 inches of rain April 28th, and basically been dry since. The past several
weeks been well above normal with temps in the 95-99 degrees range while some places just
west of us like San Antonio hitting 100 or above. So time to play, even with the humidity
so thick you have to take shower to dry off, figured would be good time to bring out the
71 SC/360 and drive around. Forgot that the starter gets hot since sits against the
headers then will not start, even with 1000cca aircraft battery in trunk. So have to watch
the heat. Anyhows with temps above 100 and bright oznoe laden day, took these photos which
thought some of you might like.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com