----- Original Message -----
From: "David Barber" <dbarber2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Eddie,
Hoping you can help me. Today I replaced the master cylinder in my '70 MD Jav, I took out
the plunger, spring, etc form the brake
differential switch before bleeding the brakes.  I put them in the air cleaner pan "so I
wouldn't lose them" . As you can guess, after finishing bleeding the brakes, down came the
hood and off for a test drive. The plunger and spring are gone. I do have the cap
assembly, which was still
in the air cleaner pan when I remembered what I had forgotten to do. Any weird chance you
would have these components??? Please???
Let me know.
Regards,
Dave

Email: awrscny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx