From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] My grandfather died tonite
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 3:45 AM

My grampa aka"Paw Paw" died tonite after being ain a hospice for a short time. He gradually got worse health wise after my grandmother passed back in Jan 08. early in May he complained of back probs and was taken to the hospital where he slipped into a coma and got worse & worse. he was only 75 years old. I have lost my dad,grandmother and now grandfather in less than 3 years. and to add insult to injury...my grandfather died on the 3 year anniversary of my dads death which is June 1st. R.I.P Edgar G. Wester My beloved "Paw Paw"
Bart