From: henry williams <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Its hard to believe!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 1:13 AM

no not yet i had a financial set back these damn bills !!!lol  i am in the process of putting it back together so i can actually drive it and if i get it back on the road i will call you if you  are still interested in doing some welding on it I i was drilling a hole in the fire wall to run a sensor wire and my calculations were off by 1" and drilled through both brake lines whoops!!! so i have new lines and i am running them this weekend and i am still trying to find some brake shoe hold down hard ware but i have been spending time up at the hospital as my mother was just diagnosed with cancer and it is terminal so my car and any other plans i had are on the back burner for the next 3-6 months although when i am working on my car it keeps my mind straight i really wanted to finish it and show it to my mother as she used to own a 74 when she lived in florida and i think she would have had a blast driving around in it as she is almost 90 now i think it would have brought back a lot of memories for her as she used to use hers for a wide load escourt service in the keys but now i do not think that i will finish it before she goes it is a shame but it gives me a new goal to strive for and when i finish it i might have a dedication plaque made up for it in memory of her sorry to bring every one down who reads this and doc hope every thing is ok with you well i have to go now want to finish reading the rest of the posts in here as they keep me sane sometimes it is like reading a good book i am glad that i joined this group there are a lot of good people here ...henry