[BaadAssGremlins] 9 Gremlins and counting...

[BaadAssGremlins] 9 Gremlins and counting...

  I just got my ninth one....it's been sitting here for 4-5 years, for a friend of mine, he finally a few weeks ago admitted he couldn't do anything with it, so I traded him back a 4-bbl 6-cylinder intake he sold me and gave up my $100 half-interest in a shared engine hoist, and now it's mine fully, a 1972 Gremlin with 232 auto. Like I NEED another one, but this one has a nice body that's very restorable.

Virginia put out last year or earlier, after some nit-wit was caught on Bank video of vandalism and driving an orange Gremlin , a number of about 700 Gremlins still on record - what they DIDN'T say was whether they were active registrations or not. I know I have 3 registered now and insured, but not on the road, to keep the county off my back.

 My GT is still sitting, I'm hoping to get out and finally replace the carburetor this year. I am working up some motivation now, before it gets too hot and humid here, to finally get a Gremlin back on the road and functioning after 6 years. Damn, it's been too long. Too little money, and sometimes time. Just so much has happened, that I just don't feel like working on much. But I got a pretty good boost in the spring of motivation when I got my '76 Hornet SPortabout project for $300, and driveable. Still IT needs carb work and other minor stuff, but it will move, unlike the rest of my fleet.

 Anyway, there's still Gremlins out there, hidden away. My nine prove it. :)

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA

That AMC made between 1970-1978 671.585 Gremlins. I wonder if there's even
a thousand of em left nowadays. Makes ya think don't it.Bart
1974 Gremlin X
1 of 671.585 built :-P