Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Hot Wheels AMX (Lee)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Hot Wheels AMX (Lee)

That chapped my ass as well Doc!

Hotwheels you...http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/GreasedGremlin360/Funny%20and%20cool%20pictures/birdshitfail.jpg

Bart

In a message dated 5/22/2009 11:27:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I just got a new nice bright metallic green Hot Wheels 71 AMX. on the front of the package it says AMC Javelin AMX. On the back it says Birthplace Auburn Hills, Michigan. Designer Chrysler LLC. What a crock of Chit!!! "When Fix It Again Tony" (Fiat) takes over what will the back of future AMC Hot Wheels say? Birth place Sicily and designed by Fat Tony the knife? This sort of thing makes me so mad!!!
"Doc"