[BaadAssGremlins] U44 model on TV--ididit's on How it's Made

[BaadAssGremlins] U44 model on TV--ididit's on How it's Made

Many of you may not know, but I work for a company installing and training customer's across North American, Mexico, & Canada on using our CNC Laser.  The equipment I work with is going to be featured on The Discovery Channel "How it's Made"  The company is IDIDIT and they are going to feature them making their steering columns.  I just thought that some of you may fine this interesting.

Thanks and enjoy your long weekend

We are excited to announce that we FINALLY received our air date & time from the Discovery/Science Channels "How It’s Made" TV show. The first air date is Friday, May 22nd at 9PM and the show will repeat throughout the season at various times. Please check the Discovery website and your local listings to verify the time and channel.
As you may recall, filming took place for over twelve hours on a Friday in May 2008. The film crew followed a steering column from raw material to finished product in great detail. We were thrilled to be offered the opportunity to show off our quality American made product to a new audience and can’t wait to see the finished production.
Click here to see the full season schedule for “How it’s Made”.
Director  of "How It's Made" is Francois Senecal

This email has been sent to you via In-House of ididit incorporated.  If you feel you have received this email as an error simply reply to this email.