Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Free Spirit Seats

DON'T TOSS THOSE SEAT!  Please!  I am originally from the KC area and still have family there and I just happen to have a real clean 80 Spirit in need of a drivers seat.   Somebody welded up the hinge area.  If I can't pick them up in your time frame, I will make arrangements to have them picked up.  What part of town are you in?  (Sorry, I've been away 25 years.  The gray matter ain't what it used to be!)

thx,

Jeff