Re: [BaadAssGremlins] An SC/Rambler Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] An SC/Rambler Question

In the sixties my Dad worked for the local Rambler dealer (A.C. Nielsen in South Omaha) as a mechanic. He said that the SC didn't really stand for anything. It just was used to make the word "SCRAMBLER" and the mechanics called them scramblers. Maybe a play on a fast takeoff -- like to scramble jet fighters for an immediate takeoff when bombers were approaching. I also heard the same thing about Super Sonic Transport for SST.

Onree in Nebraska