[BaadAssGremlins] Selling on ebay

Gotta love the intelligence of some people who  E Bay.  Is there a Terms of Service agreement folks must agree to that says you are forbidden from reading any of the ad? If a fact is mentioned more than once it cancels itself out and becomes an opposite?

So, If I fly in or train to LINCOLN NEBRASKA to get the car, is it in CALIFORNIA?

Yes Dear E-Bayer...  Due to the Great 2009 Land Grab Extention Act, Lincoln is now in Sacramento county (as well as Boise ID and Altoona PA.  We Californians are out to take over the world)

Tom in Tracy CA - Capitol of Greater Texas