[BaadAssGremlins] Selling one of my Gremlins on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] Selling one of my Gremlins on ebay

I'm selling my 1977 Gremlin on ebay. Rust free documented Southern California car until 2006. 232, auto, A/C. Orange with black interior,

and it's at NO RESERVE with bidding now at $1222  Auction ends Monday at 21:45:55 ebay time.

Onree in Lincoln, Nebraska

Did i mention NO RESERVE and NO RUST?
A chance for a bargain here, I need the money and the space.
Fly or take the train into Lincoln, and drive it home!