[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1:1 72 Matador Windshield Rust & Leak Repair

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1:1 72 Matador Windshield Rust & Leak Repair

Finding another roof is not an option in the area I live in which is right outside of N.Y. City. Anything older than 6-7 years old goes to the crusher. Finding a roof elsewhere is possible but shipping of such a large item although not heavy would be expensive. The forward section of the roof is repaired and the new windshield installed. To try to remove the new windshield in the future would probably break it and the 690$ I spent now would go down the drain. I'll just have the rear window repaired in a month or two and be done with it. No new vinyl top is in the budget. Since this is a preservation and not a restoration I was thinking of faking the vinyl top with a course textured spray on bedliner to make it look presentable for now.
"Doc"
"Doc"