From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Wish Me Luck Today
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 6:28 AM

Wish me luck today. The Matador goes to the glass shop to have the windshield leak repaired. If the one in the car breaks coming out it will add 325$ to the bill for a new one. Last thing I need as my daughter lost her job which means my wife lost hers as a 5 day a week live in baby sitter for my daughter. :-(
"Doc"