From: Joe
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:42 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 57 REBEL sighting!!!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 57 REBEL sighting!!!!!!!!
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 6:41 AM

WOW!!!! Today i pulled into the body shop where my 67 ambassador convertible is ALMOST ready to leave.I about passed out. Parked in the driveway was a 57 Rebel. I've only seen it once before at a show. It was in for paint touch-up. Nice car!! Dang i wish i could locate one and afford one!! It belongs to a fellow only about 10-15 miles from me here in Illinois. Just thought i'd pass it along! You NEVER see a 57 Rebel anywhere around here. Last/ONLY other time i've ever seen one was at the 2002 Kenosha show!! Wouldn't it be NICE to own the fastest (except the fuelie vette)1957 production car! I'll bet that STILL torques off CHEBBIE fans!!!!! Thanks,Joe