Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday to the Gremlin

39 and holding!!!!!! Happy Birthday Gremmie! Amen Bro.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 9:41 am
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Birthday to the Gremlin

Why AMC picked April Fools day to introduce the Gremlin I will never know. The brand "X" boys always make a big joke about it. I almost bought a nice clean low mileage one 8 years ago but an over the weekend stint in the hospital kept me out of touch with the owner. He sold it to a used car lot. He told me to contact the car lot. He probably got less than his asking price. And the used car lot probably was selling it for more than his original price I was willing to pay. So I never even bothered to check it out. It turned out for the good after all as 2 years later I got my nice orange Hornet for half the asking price of the Gremlin.
"Doc"