Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Hornet question

Eddie, 2 hole design was for Gremmies only '70 1/2 thru 77 the 'machined' look started with the 'X' package in '71 the 3 hole style was used in Hornets from '70 thru '77 and as an option on the Gremlin in mid '74 thru '77(when I ordered my Gremlin in June '73 it was not on the option list). Same senerio for the 'machined' look on the Hornets (I don't remember seeing the machined inserts on any of the SC/360's) so maybe the 'X' package became available in 1972. Or it could have been part of the 'Rally' package.Either way that started in '71 or '72. The rectangle cutout below the two knobs with the words 'lights' ' wiper/washer' was used for all those years  'Themix2'