[BaadAssGremlins] Serpentine belt conversion

[BaadAssGremlins] Serpentine belt conversion

__

I would like to put a serpentine belt set-up on my 401 that I’m building for my 72 Gremlin.  Has anyone done this?  I know that the later models Jeeps had them on their 93 and later Grand Cherokee, but I’m not sure if their engine blocks are the same.  If they are the same, is there a aluminum pulley kit out there on the aftermarket?  My car does have Power Steering and AC.