[BaadAssGremlins] Help Me On A Realistic Price Here Please

[BaadAssGremlins] Help Me On A Realistic Price Here Please

I need help on a realistic price for the 3 spoke steering wheel with adapter and horn parts. The one on my yellow car was a present from a friend. The one on the orange car I paid 35$ for from a friend down south 6 years ago who happened to spot a 73 Hornet "X" hatchback in a junkyard while looking for parts for her Olds. I got 2 reply's from the AMX files. One said make offer and the other one said 150$ plus 12$ shipping in the lower 48. I am on a really tight budget and need to get the best bang for the buck here. Any help is appreciated. I am going to wait till I have  more offers of one before buying one.
"Doc"