[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Preservation Not Restoration

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Preservation Not Restoration

AMEN on paying the deductible. I hope the glass doesn't break but you never know what is going to happen with such an old piece of glass. 325$ is his cost which if it breaks he will give it to me at that price. I am sure since the car has a disintegrating vinyl top there is a fair amount of rust under there too.Thats why I bought the rust encapsulating paint. He is quite a competent glassier so if anyone can get it out without breaking it it's him. You got an extra rally 3 spoke wheel and horn parts for me?
"Doc"