[BaadAssGremlins] Pinks All Out...INDY May 29-30. Anyhbody entered?

[BaadAssGremlins] Pinks All Out...INDY May 29-30. Anyhbody entered?

Just wondering if anybody here got entered for the Pinks All Outrace,
set at Oriley Drag Way Park(INDY) May29-30th? The tickets to race sold
out in 3 minutes. All 400(i think)?? Thye are having anpther
qualifying session in April for an additional 64 cars i've been told.
due to high demand for a spot to race!  My son got his car entered in
the original show. Now he has to get the engine/trans back together
and tune it. Should be no problem. Too bad i didn't know in
advance....would of been COOL to have a Grudge
Match...Father-Son....Gremlin vs Pinto. Shades of yesterday!! I NED to
get the 401 together/roll bar in my car...etc.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)