[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '70 Rebel Machine...model building infor wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '70 Rebel Machine...model building infor wanted

The fellow below is looking for some detail information on model building for his Rebel and I thought I would toss this out here. For whatever reason ever since the Rebel Machine group moved to new digs

http://amcrebelmachine.multiply.com/

I can't sign on anymore. Anyhows, hopefully some of you can help this fellow build his model, thanks in advance to all who might reply.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com