[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: close up photo of rally rim wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: close up photo of rally rim wanted

Mike below is looking for a good clear, close up of a rally rim as he is restoring a 71 Gremlin. If anyone can point him in right direction with a link, photo or you have a concours level rim you can take a photo of, please feel free to give hi a shout below and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com