[BaadAssGremlins] 73/74 AMX, 74 Jav, 68 XMA for sale/parting out 74 Horn

[BaadAssGremlins] 73/74 AMX, 74 Jav, 68 XMA for sale/parting out 74 Hornet

Thought I would toss this out here again, these are some of my cars for sale
and also parting out a 74 Hornet Sportabout.

68 AMX, I thought I had this dog sold, eh, ok, a few times.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1046994011.html

73 AMX *restoration stopped cold by hurricane Ike

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1047018430.html

74 AMX *note I might part this out

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1047003018.html

74 Javelin *just spent $850 on new brakes

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1047011729.html

74 Hornet Sportabout parting out

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1046948853.html

Some of the items off the Hornet already sold like gauges, dash pad,
windshield, and some of the stuff pulled made it's way onto ebay cheap:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Note the SUAD's will return in March 2009.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com