Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vid of my Gremlin on youtube

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vid of my Gremlin on youtube

In a message dated 2/23/2009 9:28:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

I bet it gave you goose-bumps to hear it run........ Even more when you drove it.

Rick Sipole

Rick,yeah it was not only great  to hear her run,but to finally have it off the jackstands and the front off the ground on the new springs and perches as you couldn't even slip a dime between the ground and the bottum of the headers on that thing from it having waay too small springs and perches from another car in it.
Bart