Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vid of my Gremlin on youtube

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vid of my Gremlin on youtube

In a message dated 2/23/2009 9:34:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
LOL Bart,
 You are just like me with your gremlin. Only I finally got mine together. Er well now I have to take it back apart but .... Hey you really are a Big guy! But you really can play that guitar!  Nice to get to know ya a little better. Your gremlin will be really awsome when you finish it.
 Wish you were closer, I would paint it for ya for the cost of the paint.
 P.S. I had your music playing in the backround while I typed this
 Davis

Thanks Davis,and yeah I'm a bit of a lunker 6'2" 350lbs I know but I've mastered contorting myself to fit inside my gremlin pretty good lol. and thanks for commenting my guitar playing. And  yeah that sucks I don't live closer cuz I'd love for you to hit my Grem with paint as you did a great job on your 72.
Bart