[BaadAssGremlins] AMC items on local Mankato, MN Craigslist

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC items on local Mankato, MN Craigslist

Not mine, just noticed them in case someone can use them:

Ralph in MN

New Crown one piece axle kit for AMC 20 narrow track. Includes bearings and seals for both sides of rear axle. (Part number 7070/71K) I purchased this then ended up getting a wide track axle. Will sacrafice at $150.00 Call 507-327-9095

1981 JEEP cj5 258 6cyl engine runs great $100.00 Buys it,if not I'll SCRAP IT OUT, NOT moving Twice. I'll Load on someones truck or in my scrap pile! $100.00 (507)695-2178

Lots of tops and items for Jeep CJ's. Please Call Me At 612-414-1863.