[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet H/B Rocker moldings

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet H/B Rocker moldings

Rick,

Thanks for the info, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I have a
base model H/B that only has a 3/4" trim band at the top of the rocker
panel below the doors, the X models had the full trim cover for the
rocker panels. That's what I'm looking for; polished/brushed/a little
dinged, doesn't matter.

Thanks,
Larry R.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@... wrote:

> Not exactly.........
>
> The rocker panels are located under the doors and run from the front
of the rear wheel well to the rear of the front wheel well. AMC
offered?stainless steel trim to cover the rocker panels. The trim
pieces were either polished or "brushed" and attached with clips?from
the back side?and screws through the bottom.

> Rick Sipole

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: