Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet H/B Rocker moldings

That's what I said.   K.I.S.S.

--- On Sat, 2/14/09, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx <Plumpy72@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Plumpy72@xxxxxxx <Plumpy72@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet H/B Rocker moldings
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 10:20 PM

Not exactly.........

The rocker panels are located under the doors and run from the front of the rear wheel well to the rear of the front wheel well. AMC offered stainless steel trim to cover the rocker panels. The trim pieces were either polished or "brushed" and attached with clips from the back side and screws through the bottom.

Rick Sipole