[BaadAssGremlins] Ebay payment options (was TSM fo Doc)

[BaadAssGremlins] Ebay payment options (was TSM fo Doc)

Hi Doc, I thought I would mention this as I still take checks and money orders off ebay. Ebay won't allow sellers (or at least they don't like folks to) put in auctions that seller's can still take checks or money orders but I do, and many others do also. But ebay only will allow sellers to put paypal as a form of payment in the auction per se. I always let people know immediately after auctiont hat they have a wide array of payments!

This is off ebay's site today:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/methods.html#other

note payment options. Sure they are going to push paypal as it is another way for them to get Doc Ock's arms in pocket!

But also thought I would put this here, this is my cheesy "end of auction form" I send to people immediately after auction, it sort of covers all the bases:
===============================
Hi & thanks for bidding. Please PRINT this out OR simply write auction
number on check or money order and send (within 14 days of auction's end
date or receiving this) the total amount of
$
to my  address below. If you are using PAYPAL, please use ebay checkout
& also DISREGARD this email. Canadian and overseas residents please
recontact me for additional shipping in US funds; unless NOTED here!
Canada & International AMCer's, I accept US cash (sent delivery
confirmation) International Money Orders/US Funds, or Bank Check or Canadian
Postal Money Orders/US Funds Western Union & MoneyGram and Paypal US.

1. If waiting for another auction to end please wait so if you win it, I
discount shipping IF items can be sent together!
2. If you won multiple items, you will receive a "TOTALS" email, shortly
following these individual emails; it has a discount in shipping if items
can be sent together.
3. Positive FEEDBACK is left IMMEDIATELY upon payment, item(s) shipped 2-4
days later. **Please leave me 5 Star & Positive Feedback also when item(s) arrive!**
4. Items not paid for within 30 days a Ebay Unpaid Item Reminder is quickly sent.
SEND PAYMENT TO:
Eddie Stakes
1902 Wycliffe
Houston, TX. 77043
so don't pass on that rare part or literature or whatever on ebay, still a lot of dumping going on with that site people shoving stuff on there right and left as economy tanks. And you can always do like I do, if unsure, click on the 'ask seller a question' before auction ends.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com