Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:TSM fo Doc

Give a shout out to Luke. He may have an idea on where to get one up in Maine.

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:TSM fo Doc
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:23 PM

I can't deal with eBay Brad. They only accept Pay Pal for payment now. I tried to open a Pay Pal account a few years back and had nothing but trouble. I have an offer of a well used one but in trade for my near mint 70 TSM. That ain't going to happen. As a last resort I told the guy I'd buy his. We'll see what happens. For now I am sure I can get most any  info I need from the 70 one I have. Thanks anyway.
"Doc"