[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] Window Roller Handle Question

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] Window Roller Handle Question

Todd the one on the drivers door is the oddball one the other 3 all look the same. Smaller diameter base where the screw holds it into the window regulator. Ribbed handle from the base to the knob, not smooth Smaller clear looking now yellowish knob. Will a 74 Hornet one bolt on? I have to look as I know I have extra's somewhere. One of the minor easy to fix things that annoys me. I have Ron Francis's catalog coming so I can order some billet knobs for the whole car like I did both my
Hornets
"Doc"