[BaadAssGremlins] Attention Jeff Thomas Hornet Disc Power Brake Booster

[BaadAssGremlins] Attention Jeff Thomas Hornet Disc Power Brake Booster

Title: Hornet Disc Power Brake Booster

Hello Doc,

I have been following the tales of your Hornet over the past 4 years or so. My 14 year old son and I went in on a Hornet project this fall. We have made some headway on getting it running much better. Were still getting hung up on some of the brakes. Do you have or do you know of anyone who has power brake booster for disc brakes from a 72 or 73 Hornet ? Id like to have an original to go by, even if I get one from NAPA. So far Ive been sold a non-returnable drum booster by accident. It doesnt fit without mods. Id really like to find the correct one.

Thanks Doc. Get back to me when you can. Our car is a 73 hatchback with a 258.

J T