Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window Roller Handle Question

I'm hangin' in. Now I remember your billet knobs, you had them on the orange Hornet when I came to that car show you invited me to a few years ago. G

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:08 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Window Roller Handle Question

Hey Gary how ya doing? What little snow we got is being washed away by the rain. I cure the window knob problem on my Hornets years ago Ron Francis Wiring offers assorted sizes of billet aluminum knobs. I used a billet knob that was supposed to be used on a trans selector on a column shift car. I machined a brass bushing to for the hole in the handle stuck  pin with a brass washer on each side from the door panel side pushed on the billet knob and tightened the set screw and I was done. I haven't had a problem in over 4 years. In fact I liked the billet knob look so much that I used them on all the dash controls too on both cars, even the cigarette lighter.
"Doc"