[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Hydraulic Clutch 85 AMC Eagle/ADVISE NEEDED

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Hydraulic Clutch 85 AMC Eagle/ADVISE NEEDED

The folks called me today and told me abot their transmission problem of whihc I mentioned I would quickly forward it out there for them in case someone here has hd similiar problems and can offer some advise! If you think you can help, please feel free to reply and also copy your reply to Tony below and thanks in advance to all who might!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com